Saturday, April 15, 2006

Sakura season




For those who have not been to Japan to see the real McCoy, the sakuras had the time of their life this spring! Definitely a great compensation to the miserable short-lived blossoms last year ... please enjoy the pictures. Better still, make your plans to come next spring to see them in person. : )

Inspite of the tightening security and caution on a few campuses this year (even in Nagoya), ministry at Todai has started off on a good start. God has led us to a few good freshmen who are willing to leave their email contacts behind on our freshman surveys during the club orientation days. My team also began a wider round of survey of the freshman classes last week - without me cos I was sick for the entire week with a cold! : (
I've heard good things about the survey rounds ... I will report more later.
Thank you for your prayers for us during this crucial season of sowing ... may these young lives find their life and joy in Christ our living God!