Monday, August 01, 2005

Tomorrow's the DAY!

I've finally completed preparing the student notes for the workshop that I'll be teaching in the camp. *phew*
My campus director told me today that my workshop (on spiritual disciplines) happened to have the most registrations among the 9 workshops at this point. When I first agreed to teach, I thought, "Who in the world wants to come to a boring workshop on spiritual disciplines?!!" I'm glad that our students are proving me wrong ... please pray that their desire for God and the things of God would burn brighter as they sit through the evangelism training classes and various workshops.

They will be attending 4 sessions of training classes and 2 workshops. Just to give you an idea of the exciting workshops that are in store ...

1. The Word of Men, the Word of God (why is the Bible reliable?)
2. What ... you're still a virgin? (MEN'S ONLY session on sex and dating)
3. My choice of men (WOMEN'S ONLY session on sex and dating)
4. How to grow personally (spiritual disciplines)
5. Look at the world! (world missions)
6. The blessing of prayer (prayer life)
7. Hallelujah? (Basics of worship)
8. How to use the internet (IT evangelism)
9. Becoming a staff (staff recruitment)

God is going to raise up a new wave of harvest hands for his fields through the camp! Our commitment remains always the souls of men (in the words of my ex-discipler), and there's nothing equal to the power of a changed live. I'm really privileged to be in this ministry!!

I will try to see if I can put up some pictures of the camp here later this weekend, IF I managed to figure out how to do it. : )

Keep your eyes on Jesus - the Author and Perfecter of our precious faith!