It has been a whirlwind schedule for the past month! The summer camp went without a hitch and I've never seen the Holy Spirit moved in such a mighty way before ... at least half of the non-Christian students prayed and received Christ during the camp, and at least 5 of our Christian students responded to the call to give their lives to full-time service for the Lord. PTL!!! : ) I believe there's more who have made decisions but didn't stand up.
When I looked at the young faces of our students as they worshipped God with all that is in them, I can't help but thank God for the honor to be involved in their lives and know that whatever the cost has been or will be in bringing the life-saving gospel to the Japanese, it is ALWAYS worth it.
My workshop turned out really well ... both of the sessions were full, and I enjoyed teaching them! I wished I could be proficient enough to teach completely in Japanese, but at least the students caught the idea that it takes discipline and intention to complete this spiritual race well, and it is of utmost importance to guard our wellspring well (Proverbs 4:23).
My translator and fellow staff Guri was flawless in her translation!
I'll share about the Hokkaido mission trip in the next post.